Offered Carbide Tipped Band Saw Blade is reckoned for its ergonomic look and long working life. This product has metallurgically bonded edge design. Its advanced design makes it suitable for different applications that require less than inches cross section and above inches cross section. This Carbide Tipped Band Saw Blade is suitable for cutting steel belted radial tires, fiberglass and composite materials. This blade is perfect for precise cutting of titanium alloy and incolnel that are otherwise hard to cut.
- Ability to saw abrasive materials
- Better tooth penetration on hard surface for optimum cutting performance
- Its blade is wear proof.
- Long service lifer of blade
- Standard blade width and thickness of this product ensure accurate cutting.
- Suitable for cutting hard to cut metals like Inconel and titanium alloy
- Long working life reduces maintenance charge
- High strength
Carbide Tipped Band Saw Blade specifications:
- Loop Type: Close Loop
- Material: Carbide
- Finishing: Coated
- Width: 1-2 inch